Much of our work is funded by fee income from the local authority and NHS commissioners. However, the development of new services and premises and the daily added value we offer to the people who use our services, relies heavily upon the charity’s voluntary income and reserves.
Therefore Warrington Community Living welcomes donations of money, time, expertise or equipment and goods that we need to continue to provide the high quality of provision that the people who use our services deserve.
Your donations are used to help us go above and beyond for the people we support.
Your money goes towards
- Additional support hours that help us to provide person centred and meaningful activity
- Buying resources to help us provide enrichment
- Provision of vehicles and transport to help people maintain some level of interaction within their communities and beyond
- Improving the spaces where we provide support.
- Improving our gardens to encourage outdoor activity
- Providing additional sensory equipment
- Providing events for special occasions
Please use the button below to make a donation. Every donation makes a difference