Service: Central Office WA1 1SR
Job Role: Administrator
Hours: Mon to Fri 9am - 5pm
Rate of Pay: £7.80 rising to £8.00 after probation
Job Purpose :
Responsible for undertaking the full range of administrative support including reception responsibilities. To work as part of a team providing a wide range of services to the organisation including financial and HR administration. This role will suit an individual with good multi-tasking skills who thrives on a busy and diverse environment.
- Reception – meet and greet
- Answering the telephone
- Incoming and outgoing mail including going to the post office
- Organising meetings including booking and setting up rooms
- Assisting with Managers diary appointments
- Taking responsibilities for the presentation of the reception area
- Assisting with HR and L&D administration
- As this is a small team assisting each other with priority tasks
- Assisting schemes with purchasing requirements inc. managing central stationary
Warrington Community Living is a care provider and the central administration team provide administrative support to our twelve services across Warrington. Central office is a busiy environment with an open door policy. We have people we support, colleagues and other stakeholders coming into the office and we provide a warm friendly and welcoming atmosphere to all visitors.
Please contact the manager Sharon Willis to discuss the post further on 01925 246 870.
If you want to speak about the application process, want to request an application pack be sent to you or if you need any support completing your application form please contact our central office team.
Email: wecare@wcliving (please dont forget to include your address and contact details)
Phone: 01925 246 870
Alternatively you can download the application pack by clicking on the links below.