Radcliffe Meadows Team Leader
Job Role: Team Leader
Service : Radcliffe Meadows Learning Disability Nursing Home
Hours: Full-time 39 hours including weekends, evenings and occasionally nights
Rate of Pay : £9.20 - £9.50 with an opportunity to rise up to £10.00 Per Hour
Experience/Qualifications Needed :NVQ 3 in care or equivalent qualification required with a commitment to progress
Radcliffe Meadows is a nursing home for individuals with a learning disability and additional diagnosis, such as; Mental Health issues, Autism, Dementia, Parkinson’s and associated health issues. We are a lively, busy and diverse environment with a long established team who are passionate about the service.
Team Leader Brief:
Following a reassessment of our Senior Team, we have created 2 team leader positions at Radcliffe Meadows
We are looking for individuals who:
- Have a passion for supporting individuals with a learning disability
- Want to work with individuals with diverse and complex needs
- Be inspired to develop leadership skills, provide mentorship, support and guidance to colleagues
- Dedicated to working with individuals who may challenge those who are supporting them
- Committed to learning and continuous professional development
- An ability to handle data including processing rota cover, supervisions and sickness monitoring information at a basic operational management level
If you want to speak to someone about Radcliffe or arrange to visit then please contact the manager Caroline Davies 01925765550.
If you want to speak about the application process, want to request that an application pack be sent to you or if you need any support completing your application form please contact our central office tea.
Email: wecare@wcliving (please dont forget to include your address and contact details)
Phone: 01925 246 870
Alternatively you can download the application pack by clicking on the links below
Job Description/Person Specification Application Form