Residential Supervisor - Heathside
Job role: Residential Supervisor (Days)
Service: Heathside - WA5 2EY
Hours of work: 1 x 17.5 on a 4-week rolling rota
4pm to 9pm - Week 1 = 3 x 5-hour shifts Week 2 = 4 x 5-hour shifts
7.30am to 12.30pm - Week 3 = 3 x 5-hour shifts Week 4 = 4 x 5 hours shifts
Salary: £9.90 per hour
Experience/qualifications Needed: 2 years’ experience as a Support Worker, medication competency desirable.
Vaccinations: Successful applicants will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, and provide evidence of their vaccination status or a medical exemption
Heathside is a 37 bed residential home based in Penketh. The team at Heathside provide a service for older people and people with dementia who need the support and safety of a shared living environment.
The service supports residents with their day to day living needs, personal care and other areas which help people to live their life in a way that meets their needs, wants and wishes.
- £500 Welcome Bonus - new colleagues that join our team will receive a £500 welcome bonus when they pass their probation (excludes bank workers).
- £150 Qualification Bonus - not only will we pay for you to complete your qualifications, but on completing or passing a full qualification level 2 or above with us, we will reward you with a bonus for your efforts (as well as a bonus of up to £50 for passing the Care Certificate).
- Night Enhancement - all hours worked between 8pm and 8am will carry an additional £1 per hour enhancement. This will be applied whether it is regular contracted hours, bank hours or overtime.
- Free Meals - available to all staff who are working 12-hour shifts, to help you keep your energy levels up and provide a hot or cold meal should you want it.
- Refer a Friend £200 - if you refer a friend to come and work for WCL and they are successful, you will receive a £200 bonus.
- Christmas Enhancement (Double Time) - allocated Christmas hours worked will be rewarded with double-time pay.
You will support the Residential Senior Supervisor with the administration of medication, completing supervisory observations and competency checks.
You can download the job description by clicking on the link - Job description
To apply for this post please complete the short application form below:
(The form is just 3 short sections and should take less than 10 minutes to complete)