Bank Support Workers
Job role: Bank Support Worker
Salary: £9.50 per hour
Experience needed: The ideal candidate will have at least 2 years’ experience of working within care.
Vaccinations: Successful applicants will need to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, and provide evidence of their vaccination status or a medical exemption
Are you an experienced Support Worker who is happy to work on an adhoc basis who can come in as and when the need arises?
We are looking for people who will do a great job in delivering the best standards for our residents, who will work hard and have the right values and want to make a difference. Please apply to join us, we would love to hear from you.
- £150 Qualification Bonus - not only will we pay for you to complete your qualifications, but on completing or passing a full qualification level 2 or above with us, we will reward you with a bonus for your efforts (as well as a bonus of up to £50 for passing the Care Certificate).
- Night Enhancement - all hours worked between 8pm and 8am will carry an additional £1 per hour enhancement. This will be applied whether it is regular contracted hours, bank hours or overtime.
- Free Meals - available to all staff who are working 12-hour shifts, to help you keep your energy levels up and provide a hot or cold meal should you want it.
- Refer a Friend £200 - if you refer a friend to come and work for WCL and they are successful, you will receive a £200 bonus.
- Christmas Enhancement (Double Time) - allocated Christmas hours worked will be rewarded with double-time pay.
You can download the job description by clicking on the link: Job description
To apply for this post please complete the short application form below:
(The form is just 3 short sections and should take less than 10mins to complete)